To restore a single file within cirrusbackup.
1) Select OneDrive from the left-hand side menu.
2) Within the OneDrive - Restore page you'll be able to open the user's files by clicking the arrow behind the name and click on the folder you wish to restore.
3) Once selected you'll be able to press the Restore Selected OneDrive button
4) You'll be prompted with a new window confirming that you're out about to restore the OneDrive folder.
5) Once you've clicked ok and confirmed that you're going to restore the selected OneDrive you'll see the site beginning the restore progress and once completed you'll be given a message in the top right of your window.