Note: If you do not have any backups in your organisation currently you may not have access to the SharePoint page.
1) Select SharePoint from the left-hand side menu.
2) Within the SharePoint - Restore select the site in which the item you are wanting to restore exists. Click through the libraries and folders until you locate the item.
3) Select the item you are wanting to restore.
4) Once selected you'll be able to press the Restore Selected Item button.
5) You'll be prompted with a new window confirming that you're about to restore the SharePoint Content.
6) Once you've clicked ok and confirmed that you're going to restore the selected SharePoint Content you'll see the site beginning the restore process and once completed you'll be given a message in the top right of your window.