Note: If you do not have any backups in your organisation currently you may not have access to the Outlook page.
To view a single email within a specific folder and mailbox:
1) Select Outlook from the left-hand side menu.
2) In the Backup - Outlook page, select the mailbox.
3) Click the folder which contains the item you wish to view.
4) Click on the specific email you wish to views name.
5) The email contents will open in a new frame showing:
- Who the email is from.
- When the email was sent.
- Who the email is to.
- Any people who were cc'd.
- The subject of the email.
- The body of the email.