Note: If you do not have any backups in your organisation currently you may not have access to the Outlook page.
To restore a single item within a specific folder and mailbox:
1) Select Outlook from the left-hand side menu.
2) In the Backup - Outlook page, select the mailbox.
3) Click the folder which contains the item you wish to restore.
4) Select the specific email by clicking the row in the table.
Note: To confirm you have selected a single email the row which contains the email will be highlighted and the "Restore Selected Folder" button will change to "Restore Selected Item".
5) Click the Restore Selected Item button and click OK to restore the single email item.
Help & Support
If you require additional assistance, you can explore our knowledge base or create a ticket directly at https://support.cirrusbackup.com. Alternatively, you may reach out to our support team by sending an email to email@example.com