To view your backup logs, follow the steps below.
How To View Backup Logs
1) Select Backups from the side menu.
2) If you have more than one backup job, click the name of the job under the name field in the table. In the Backup Sessions section of the Backup Jobs page, recent backups will be listed in descending order from recent > oldest.
3) Click on the eye symbol under View Logs for the backup that you wish to view and the Session Logs drawer will appear on the right side of the screen.
4) In the Session Logs box you can select which statuses you want to see by clicking on the All Statuses drop-down menu. You can select to see Successful, Warning, or Error messages only.
5) You also have the option to see logs in Local Time or UTC, simply toggle the Local time switch.
6) You can also select whether or not you want to see time stamps on the logs, by clicking on the check box beside Show timestamps.
7) If you would like a local copy of the logs, you can export these to a CSV by clicking on Export to CSV.