Note - You will need an account with M365 Global Admin priviledges in order to connect your M365 Organisation with Cirrus
1) Copy the authentication code presented. You can copy the authentication code using the Copy Code button.
2) Once you have copied the code, follow the link to https://microsoft.com/devicelogin to authenticate.
3) After following the link, enter the code you copied and select Next.
4) You will then be asked to sign in with your account.
5) Once you have done this, you will see a message that you have signed in to the Microsoft Azure Cross-platform Command Line Interface on your device. You can close this window at this point.
6) You can now select Connect, and Cirrus will confirm the code has been entered correctly, and will add the organisation to the Cirrus system.
7) Once this is completed, you should see a confirmation message that the M365 Connecting succeeded, and be taken to our payment gateway.
8) Once payment is complete, your first backup job will be created.