Note: If you do not have any backups in your organisation currently you may not have access to the Backup page.
1) Select the Backup page from the side menu
2) Click the three dots in the Action column of the Cirrus backup you wish to edit.
Note: Your organisation will need to have edit / trigger permissions for your backup job. If you do not, please submit a ticket to Support via the Portal or email@example.com requesting additional permissions.
3) Once you are in the Edit Objects to Back Up page, select the Add more excluded backup items and click add.
4) After you have selected the type of object you wish to exclude, a small window will appear where you can click through pages, or use the search box to select each item.
5) If you have selected all the items you wish to exclude, click Ok. These items will now be excluded from any future runs of this backup.